viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009

Consent to Drug and Alcohol Testing

Download in Word Format Here

Consent to Drug and Alcohol Testing

Date:

I, __________________, understand that ___________________ (“Company”) requires all applicants for employment to take a urine test for drug and/or alcohol use.

I hereby freely and voluntarily give my consent to such test, to be administered on, _______________, having been fully informed of the test procedure involved, of what I am being tested for, and that a copy of the results will be forwarded to and placed in my record if I am ultimately hired. If not hired, I understand that the Company shall destroy all such records.

I also understand that, in the event of a positive test result, the Company will give me an opportunity to explain such a result.

_________________

Applicant

________________

Witness


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario