viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009

Life Sustaining Statute, Iowa

Download in Word Format Here

Declaration as Provided by Iowa Code 144A.3

DECLARATION OF __________________

If I should have an incurable or irreversible condition that will cause my death within a relatively short time, it is my desire that my life not be prolonged by administration of life-sustaining procedures. If my condition is terminal and I am unable to participate in decisions regarding my medical treatment, I direct my attending physician to withhold or withdraw procedures that merely prolong the dying process and are not necessary to my comfort or freedom from pain.

Signed this _______________ day of _______________, 20_____

Signature: _____________________________________________________

The Declarant is known to me and voluntarily signed this document in my presence.

Witness: __________________________________________________

Address:

Witness: __________________________________________________

Address:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario