jueves, 20 de agosto de 2009

Credit Card, Unauthorized or Incorrect Charge

Download in Word Format Here

Credit Card, Unauthorized or Incorrect Charge

Date:

Account Number:

Name on Account:

Dear Sir or Madam:

In reviewing my recent statement, I feel that I have been charged an incorrect or unauthorized amount for the following transaction(s): ____________________________

___________________________________________________________________.

The correct charge should have been: __________($0.00 for unauthorized; $______ for an “Incorrect” charge).

Please correct my account accordingly.

I have enclosed a copy of my statement with the transaction in question highlighted.

Please contact me if you have need additional information. Thank you for your usual good service in handling my account!

Best regards,

______________

Account Holder

Enclosure: Copy of Credit Card Statement


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario