viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009

Employment Benefits Request, by Executor

Download in Word Format Here

Employment Benefits Request, by Executor

RE: Estate of ________________________.

Official Date of Death:

Social Security Number:

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am the Executor in the estate of the Decedent named above, and have included the proper information to indicate my role.

It is my understanding that the Decedent was an employee with your organization.

Please provide me with the following information where applicable. In addition, please furnish a list of required documentation that I will need in order to claim the benefits.

A. Group Life Insurance:

B. Compensation:

C. Pension, Profit-sharing, and 401 (k) payments or other Retirement plans or options:

1. Whether the plan is contributory or non-contributory.

2. If contributory, the amount of total employer/employee contributions and earnings.

3. Whether payable in lump sum or installments.

4. Whether any of the benefit payments represent life insurance proceeds and if so, the amount of life insurance proceeds and its cash surrender value at date of death.

5. Whether the plan is exempt under Section 401 (a) of the Internal Revenue Code.

6. Name, address, and phone number of the plan administrator, if any.

7. Any other information you believe may be helpful or productive in conserving the estate of your former employee.

It would also be helpful if you would send me information about any close personal contact Decedent may have had at work who may reveal unrelated information to assist me in my role as Executor. It would also be helpful if you could send me pertinent information from Decedent’s personnel file regarding past places of employment and other details that might shed light on my mission as Executor. All help you can provide will be much appreciated by the Decedent’s family and heirs. Thank you in advance for you help in this troubled time for the Decedent’s family.

Please contact me if you have any suggestions, questions, or need additional information of any kind!

With best regards, Date: ________________

_______________

Executor


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario