viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009

Death Instructions

Download in Word Format Here

Death Instructions

To assist my survivors in making arrangements at the time of my death, I provide the following information:

1.NOTIFICATION. I desire that my clergyperson, ____________, of ______________be contacted immediately in order to offer assistance and comfort to my survivors.

2. FUNERAL HOME/DIRECTOR. I desire that ______________ of ________________

be consulted in making the arrangements requested in this document. The arrangements have been made and are attached to this document as Exhibit 1.

3. TREATMENT OF BODY. I desire that my body be buried in _________, Lot Number/Location: ______________. Arrangements have been made and are attached in Exhibit 2.

4.SERVICES. I desire that the following service(s) be held: ______________________

a. Visitation. A visitation at _______________________, for anyone desiring to attend. The body may be present.

Music. It is my desire to include the following music selection(s) at my visitation:

_____________________________.

Readings. It is my desire to include the following readings at my visitation:

________________________

b. Memorial Service. A memorial service at ___________________________

for anyone desiring to attend. The body may be present.

Music. It is my desire to include the following music selections at my memorial

service: _________________________________________.

Readings. It is my desire to include the following reading(s) at my memorial service: _________________________________________.

Speakers. I would like the following people to speak: ____________________.

c. Funeral Service. A funeral service at _________, for anyone desiring to attend. The body may be present.

Music. It is my desire to include the following music selections at my memorial

service: _________________________________________.

Readings. It is my desire to include the following reading(s) at my memorial service: _________________________________________.

Speakers. I would like the following people to speak: ____________________.

5. FLOWERS & MEMORIAL. I request that donations be made to the organizations listed below in lieu of flower: ___________________________-.

6. CASKET/CONTAINER. I have selected my casket/container on a prearranged basis with the funeral director named in #2 above.

7.PALLBEARERS. I would like the following persons to serve as pallbearers: _____________________________________________________________.

8.OTHER WISHES. I would like a marker placed on my gravesite as listed in the instructions left with the Funeral Director in #2 above. I would like an obituary notice similar to the one attached in Exhibit 3 used and sent to the following periodicals: _________________________________________________.

9. PERSON TO HANDLE THESE DETAILS. Given the other issues surrounding my death, I suggest that ___________ be appointed to handle the administration of the above events. This will remove pressure from the family and create a less stressful series of events.

I have given careful thought and consideration to these instructions. I understand that this declaration is not legally binding, and that the ultimate decision will be made by my survivors based on the circumstances at the time of my death. I hope that my desires will be fulfilled, to the extent possible.

Dated:

______________________

Signature:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario