viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009

Security Deposit Refund, Request by Tenant

Download in Word Format Here

Security Deposit Refund, Request by Tenant

Dear ____________:

My lease for ____________________ ends on _______________. When the lease started, I paid you $_______ as a security deposit. I request that a full refund of the security deposit be mailed to the following address: _____________________________ ___________________________________________.

Thank you for all your helpfulness during my tenancy. If you can do it, I would appreciate receiving my Security Deposit back within the next two weeks. If any portion of the security deposit is not returned, please send a written explanation detailing your reasons.

Thank you again for your help,

Best regards,

____________

Tenant


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario