viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009

Life Insurance Policy, Collection by Executor

Download in Word Format Here

Life Insurance Policy, Collection by Executor

Re: Estate of: ___________________

Date of Death: __________________

Social Security Number: __________

To Whom It May Concern:

I am the Executor of the Decedent named above. I believe that the Decedent owned a life insurance policy or policies with your company but I do not know the policy number (s). Please check your records and send me any information you may have regarding any such policies. Please furnish me with your claim forms, a list of requirements for payment of the policy proceeds, the IRS Form 712 for use in the preparation of estate tax returns, and any other information you believe would be helpful to me as experts in the field.

It appears that the Decedent may have also owned a partial or whole interest in a policy on another person whose identity is unknown to me. Please send me the necessary information and forms to cash in the Decedent's interest in this policy. Forward the IRS Form 712, completed as of the Decedent's date of death, for use in the preparation of estate tax returns and a Change of Beneficiary Designation form.

Thank your for your prompt attention to this matter. Please advise me of anything else you think would be useful to your former client’s Estate.

Please contact me if you have any other questions or need additional information.

Thank you in advance for your prompt assistance.

With best regards,

__________________ Date: ____________________

Executor


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario