viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009

Job Offer, Acceptance by Prospective Employee

Download in Word Format Here

Job Offer, Acceptance by Prospective Employee

Date:

Dear ______________:

This letter confirms our conversation of _______________, in which you extended an offerof employment to me as ________________________. I am pleased to accept your offer which I understand to be based on the following terms and conditions:

______________________________________________________________.

The general responsibilities of the job are: ____________________________________ and I will be located at _________________________.

I plan to begin work on________________. My immediate supervisor will be: _____________________.

My beginning annual pay will be $ __________. In addition, you indicated I would be paid a commission or bonus at a rate or an amount of _________ based upon __________________________.

I understand I will be entitled to the following benefits: __________________________.

My employment will not be at will.

Thank you for your offer of employment. I accept your generous offer and look forward to starting work soon. If I have made any error in my understanding, please let me know right away.

Yours very truly,

_____________

New Hire


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario